Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Anchors Away" Binder Covers!

As much as we all hate to say it, summer is ending and we are quickly approaching the hectic back-to-school season. And although I too dread going back, one thing I love is getting my self organized by picking out cute binders to show off at school. However, the truth of the matter is, the cute binders cost more! Like, a lot more. The solution? Buy a bunch of plain white binders, and slide in these cute anchor binder covers and sides. Cute, stylish, and hello, FREE. 

In seven different colors for seven different classes. Because I know you girls like that variety.


Just download the pictures and add the title of your class. It's that simple :) 























Happy downloading!

Much love,
Ann, That Redhead Blogger 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm missing something...but where do I click to download your super cute anchor binder covers?

    ReplyDelete